Fertility Cleanse Kit for women






Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit for women

Performing a Fertility Cleanse is one of the best first steps you can take in preparation for conception and to support normal hormonal balance.

The 
Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit supports the body's own detoxification abilities to help you achieve optimal reproductive wellness. The Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit focuses on assisting the body's natural ability to remove excess hormones, support the uterus and promote normal liver function.
Benefits:
  • Supports the liver in detoxification of excess hormones and toxins
  • Assists the uterus in cleansing out old blood
  • Reduces occasional reproductive system discomfort
  • Promotes normal circulation to the reproductive system for optimal health
  • Works with the menstrual cycle for optimal cleansing
How the cleanse works:

The herbal formulas in the cleanse support the body's natural ability to release toxins by:

Encourages Normal Liver Function - The liver is the filtering organ for the body, including hormones. The herbs in the 
Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit for women assist the liver's natural ability to remove excess estrogen from the body.

Supports Uterine Health - In some instances the uterus is not able to empty it's entire contents every menstrual cycle. Some imbalances that show up when this is happening are PMS, cramps during your period, brown blood/dark blood/purple blood during menstruation, blood clotting during menstruation, absence of menstruation, long cycles (longer than normal), or bleeding less than 4 days per cycle. The herbs in the Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit support the uterus's ability to perform it's natural monthly cycle.

Promotes Normal Uterine Circulation - Proper circulation is beneficial for normal uterine health and hormonal balance. With proper circulation the communication loop between the uterus and ovaries with the endocrine system is able to function normally. The herbs in the Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit promote normal uterine circulation and supports hormonal balance. 


Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit Herbal Contains products below:
  • 2 2,000 ml of Berry Nectar Drink (8oz.)
  • 1 Can of Argi-plus: (300 gram.)
  • 1 Bottle probiotic (100 tablet.)
  • 1 Bottle Garlic-thyme (60 tablet.)
  • 1 Pack of Fiber (30 stick packs.)
This kit will last 30 days (some products may last longer).


This Kit Includes:

Berry Nectar: 
Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. 

  • Supports a healthy liver
  • Aids the body in toxin release
  • Helps maintain uterine health
  • Traditionally used, tonic herbal blend for reproductive health

Probiotics: – 
Is a unique nutrients tilts the balance of good and bad bacteria in your favor by increasing the good, helpful bacteria in our bodies. this supports digestion and the absorption of nutrients onto the Nutrient way. The tablet can be taken daily with water either on an empty stomach or two hours after a meal.

Benefits of Probiotics
  • Supports normal intestinal function and comfort and promotes regularity and consistency 
  • Maintains a healthy and balanced immune system 
  • They are living microflora whose role is to maintain good health 
  • Build friendly bacteria up


Dosage: One tablets daily 1 hour before meal

  

Garlic-thyme: 
Detoxifies the body and protects against infection by enhancing immune function.

Benefit of Garlic-thyme

  • Supports the liver in removing toxins from the body
  • Supports the liver in eliminating excess hormones
  • Promotes cleansing of the blood

→ Garlic-thyme: 100 Capsule is needed for 30 days.

Argi-plus: 
helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow. Greater blood flow supports many important functions in Female reproduction system. It helps in taking all necessary Nutritions to the appropriate bodies which help in fasting the shrinking of the fibroid.
  • Increases fertility and orgasm in women.
  • Female sexual function
  • Fat and glucose metabolism
  • Anti-aging hormone production and more
  • Pomegranate – well-known for its strong antioxidant properties
  • Red Wine Extract – to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
  • And Grape Skin and Berry extracts for cardiovascular and immune system health
→ 300 gram of Argi-plus is needed for 30 days. 

DOSAGE:40 ML 1 HOUR before or during meal 3 times daily
CAUTION: Should not be drunk on empty stomach when there is ulcer!

Fiber: 

help to support your optimal health and digestive function naturally. Adequate soluble fiber intake can facilitate removal of waste products from the body and may help to relieve occasional constipation.

  • It aids in the absorption of nutrients.
  • It binds to the food and toxins in your intestines and keeps it moving through.
  • It helps maintain normal cholesterol and blood pressure.
DOSAGE: One Stick bar mixed with aloe berry nectar



HOW TO ORDER FOR THE NATURAL UTERINE FIBROID TREATMENT

To Order for the FibroidFit Remedy Kit that will help you get rid of fibroids naturally follow details below.





Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit Total Price is = #32,403

For home delivery to any part the country with our FedEx Courier Service it attract an extra fees of #1500 Naira COURIER SERVICE IT ATTRACTS AN EXTRA #1,500 Naira.

The Total Package Will Be Total Price at =# 
33,903
 Naira.

 For more Inquiry and Free Consultancy you can whatsapp/Call 08080964757,

For Home Delivery of “
Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit”, Pay The Total Sum of #46,968 Naira Into This Account below.


Account Name: Etimate Global Service

Account Number0051427747

Bank Name= Guaranty Trust Bank





We use FEDEX, Courier Master, NIPOST or Waybill Transport Service. It will be delivered to you within 2-4 working Days.

After payment send your Full name, Amount Paid, Date of Payment, Teller No , Full address and contact numbers to +2348080964757.


NOTE: Call us on +2348080964757 or +2348080964757 

for more inquiry and when you are ready to purchase the 
Fertiledetox Cleanse Kit.

10 comments:

  1. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR ODION WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world.i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid without going for surgery,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr ODION prepare herbal cure for diferent king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually. Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODION I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true, just contact him and get cure from his email (drodion60@yandex.com). or WhatsApp him via +2349060503921 and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
    2. Just wanna say a big thank you Neme Amber for introducing me to Dr Emmanuel the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes (HSV 2).
      I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get employed checked our blood test and found out that i was positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employmAent.
      So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get my job training.
      i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors online but they keep on asking for money for courier after that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke and frustrated.
      One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site  were everyone was talking about DR Emmanuel and herbs ability to cure herpes.
      So i discussed with Neme Amber and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Emmanuel so i contacted DR Emmanuel via email ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com ) and he helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and different medical centers has tested me and approved me cured.
      so i decided to thank Neme Amber cos she made it possible for me.
      and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR emmanuel, ill put his details here so that you can easily get in touch wif him.
      his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348140073965.
      my Name is Grace from US,once again thanks to Neme Amber. im fucking hapy..  u

      Delete
  2. Are you having unexplained infertility problems and you’ve done all you could yet no solution to the challenge. I had similar problem, I was afraid to talk about it at first. I read articles about celebrities who has faced similar problem I decided to discuss it with people. Mine was extreme but I got help when I finally decided to tell people about my problem. I was asked to contact Agbara herbal center for herbal treatment to infertility. I contacted them they were ready to assist and offered some herbal medications which I took and eventually was able to conceive. It’s a long story, if you’ve been there ( fertility problem) you’ll understand what I’m talking about. If you need help contact.( dreka14demons@gmail.com ).for assistance on how to cure infertility challenges. It worked for me and I believe this will go a long way in somebody’s life. Best of luck, My husband weak erection was completely cured with This Agbara Herbal Medication, If you are a Man suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Just Use Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser and you will be completely cured and become a man

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is grace jose, i want to tell all the women in the world with no child that there is hope for you all, because i was also a barren woman, i had no child for the past 8 years and i contacted my doctor and he told me that there is no way on earth that i can ever getting pregnant,.. so i was confused and my husband was tired and told me that we should adopt a child, so i was so sad in such a way that i had to talk to a friend about adopting a child my friend told me to forget about adopting a child, with this she then introduced me to a spell caster whom i contacted and i explained everything to him and immediately he told me not to worry that all my problems will be solved, so i believed and did as he asked me.After two week i went to the hospital for a total test and i found out that i was pregnant and today am now a mother, so if you are barren or childless kindly contact Dr ORAL on his whatsapp number:+2349031111198 or emai him on droralherbalhome@gmail.com so be a mother now 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to the world...
    Are you going through marital crisis or divorce do you want to get back with your ex lover the solution has come your way contact Dr Grace the powerful spell caster.email. godsgracespellcaster@gmail.com
    or WhatsApp number +2348074609849
    DR.GRACE SPECIALIZED IN CURING THE FOLLOWING..
    1 LOVE SPELL 
    2 WIN EX BACK 
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 FERTILITY TREATMENTS
    5 HIV AIDS CURE
    6 HERPES CURE/LUPUS CURE
    7 ALL KINDS OF CANCER CURE
    8 LOTTERY OR LUCKY NUMBER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I  was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2015. A precious friend told me about Dr james herbal mix in,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 5 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to get cured.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr James Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com............ Whatsapp...+2348152855846]    

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I was diagnosed with diabetes .It was at work and  feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +234 802  501 2866   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +234 901 075 4824

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

fertilityherbalremedy