Cure Infertility and Boost Sperm Count Naturally with Fertility X-plus Cleanse for Male

Treat Infertility and Boost Sperm Count Naturally with Fertility X-plus Cleanse


Infertility is an alarming modern epidemic affecting more couples than ever. What was once seen as a woman's problem is now known to affect men equally. More than 90% of male infertility cases are due to low sperm counts, poor sperm quality, or both.
The remaining cases of male infertility can be caused by a range of conditions including anatomical problems, hormonal imbalances, and genetic defects. The truth is, our world is swimming in toxic substances: recreational and pharmaceutical drugs, pollutants, household chemicals, food preservatives and on and on. These substances can lodge in your body for years which may caused Sperm Abnormalities.

 Sperm Abnormalities
Sperm abnormalities are a critical factor in male infertility. These abnormalities include: Low sperm count Poor sperm motility (movement) Abnormal sperm shape Natural remedies have been used to support the solid health of the male reproductive system, supporting healthy, efficient semen production, and helping to provide a sound platform for male virility.

What will Fertility X-plus Cleanse for Male Do?

Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack is a 100% natural, herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs that support the health of the male reproductive system, including sperm production and function. We are exposed to environmental toxins each day. Excess toxins that our bodies cannot filter which stored in our body, that is why regular internal cleansing is recommended for optimal health.

Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack it contains products which helps remove stored toxins from your body and feel lighter and more energized. My view on the short detoxes is that they don’t give your body enough time to start to work properly, which means your system can get confused. Experts say to get the best long lasting results you need to detox between 7/10 days.

Fertility X-plus Cleanse for male has been formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical conditions to support male sexual health and virility. This herbal remedy has been used for many years to promote health and systemic balance in the male reproductive system.

Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack is a comprises of products to treat men Infertility as it help solves the root causes of infertility. Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack  products contend is natural and it can be taken for a two or three month with sensible diet and healthy lifestyle it will help Boost sperm count and improve male fertility with no Negative side effect. These therapy are blend of nutritional natural supplements and helps in improving and focusing solely on the overall reproductive system and well being.

Performing a Fertility X-plus Cleanse may be one of the best first steps you can take in preparation for conception and to support sperm health. The Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack includes herbs which have been traditionally used to help support the body's natural ability to detoxify itself and maintain normal sperm health.


The Benefits of Doing A Fertility Cleanse

A Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack is designed to help clear the body of excess toxins, balance the hormones, bring circulation to the reproductive system, and prepare the body for conception. The Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack for Men is designed to promote sperm health, liver detox, increase libido, balance hormonal health and eliminate harmful toxins that affect the motility and quality of male sperm.



Benefits of Fertility X-plus Cleanse: 
1. Support detoxification of excess estrogen hormones that lower male performance and prostate health.
2. Detoxify the male body from environmental toxins present in the blood and circulatory system.
3. Increase the alkalinity of the male body necessary for the formation of healthy spermatic fluids.
4. Increase arterial circulation to the reproductive system necessary for healthy erections.
5. Support the production of healthy sperm in both quality and quantity.
6. Cleanse the blood of toxins and harmful chemicals present in food and water.
7. Promote healthy liver function for fatty acid, protein and sugar metabolism.
8. Support the hormonal system and glandular system like thyroid and testicles.
9. Increase vitality and sexual stamina.
10. Support the immune system preventing clumping of sperm cells.
11. Support a healthy digestion.


Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack are comprises of Royal Jelly,Berry Nectar, Garlic-thyme:, Arctic Sea, ARGI-plus-L-Arginine, Probiotics, and Vitolize for Men . The Natural Sexual Health pack contains the following components State Below:

Male Fertility Cleanse Herbal Ingredients
  • 2,000 ml of Berry Nectar Drink (8oz.)
  • 1 Bottle Arctic Sea  (100 Capsules.)
  • 1 Pack of Probiotics (60 tablet.)
  • 1 Bottle Royal Jelly (60 tablet.)
  • 1 Bottle Garlic-thyme (60 tablet.)
  • 1 Bottle Vitolize Men (60 tablet.)
  • 1 Can of Argi-plus: (300 gram.)
This kit will last 30 days (some products may last longer).


Note: Product is shipped in a discreet box, not the box pictured above. 

⇔Fertility Cleansing Herbs

Fertility cleansing is best done using whole herbs as they are the safest way to encourage cleansing in the body. Below are some of the herbs used in Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack .

Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack Comprises of 7 Nutritional Supplement:


⇔ 2 Berry Nectar: Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.

→ 2,000 ml of Berry Nectar which is needed to last for 30 days.Price:-N11,400. (60USD).
⇔1 Arctic Sea: Can help to improve blood circulation clean the arteries. When the blood circulation is good, male reproductive health will be improved as well.


→ Arctic Sea: 100 Capsule is needed for 30 days.Price:-N4,890 (25.73USD).

  ⇔1 Garlic-thyme: Detoxifies the body and protects against infection by enhancing immune function.

60 tablets of GARLIC-THYME is needed for 30 days. PRICE-.Price:-N3,650 (19.12USD).
⇔1 Argi-plus: helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow. Greater blood flow supports many important functions in man reproduction system.
→ 300 gram of Argi-plus is needed for 30 days. PRICE- #11,500 Naira (60.69USD)
⇔1 Vitolize Men: Consists of proprietary blends of herbs including Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Pumpkin Seed and Vitamins C, D, E, minerals such as Selenium and Zinc, antioxidants Quercetin and Lycopene that help to maintain men’s overall health as well as to main optimal prostate health and testicular function.
→ 60 tablets of Vitolize Men is needed for 30 days. PRICE- # 4,200 Naira (24.03USD)
⇔1 Probiotics: – Is a unique nutrients tilts the balance of good and bad bacteria in your favor by increasing the good, helpful bacteria in our bodies. this supports digestion and the absorption of nutrients onto the Nutrient way. The tablet can be taken daily with water either on an empty stomach or two hours after a meal.
→ 60 tablets of Probiotics is needed for 30 days. PRICE- # 4,930 Naira (25.95USD)
⇔1 Royal Jelly: Royal Jelly is a natural bee product that help to boost men’s fertility. It contains vitamin A,B,C and E and rich in B complex especially B5 which is vital for synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and several hormones.
→ 60 tablets of Royal Jelly is needed for 30 days. PRICE- # 4,960 Naira (26.12USD)



Fertility X-plus Cleanse Pack Total Price is = #40,680

For home delivery to any part the country with our FedEx Courier Service it attract an extra fees of #2000 Naira COURIER SERVICE IT ATTRACTS AN EXTRA #2,000 Naira.

The Total Package Will Be Total Price=#40,680 Naira.

 For more Inquiry and Free Consultancy you can whats-app/Call 08080964757,

You can locate us at our home office ;21/23, AROMIRE AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE (ENSURE YOU CALL BEFORE COMING FOR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT!)

For Home Deliver of “Royal-BAMB Plus Natural Therapy”, Pay The Total Sum of #42,680 Naira Into This Account.

Account Name: Etimate Global Service

Account Number: 0051427747

Bank Name= Guaranty Trust Bank


We use FEDEX, Courier Master, NIPOST or Way Bill Transport Service. It will be delivered to you within 2-4 working Days.

After payment send your Full name, Amount Paid, Date of Payment, Teller No , Full address and contact numbers to +2348080964757.

For those living within Lagos State, you can locate us at our Head Office: Address above.


NOTE: Call us on +2348080964757 or +2348080964757 for more inquiry and when you are ready to purchase the BBGE Therapy.




9 comments:

  1. I am here to thank a great man who cured my husband of AZOOSPERMIA (ZERO SPERM COUNT) his name is Dr. Uduehi. My husband suffered zero sperm count for a long time. He felt useless or depressed most time especially when we wants to make out because he knows there would be no results. So, one day I confide in a friend about our predicament and she gave me Dr. Uduehi’s contacts and I contacted him and he administered his medication and after my spouse took medicine he started experiencing sperm although it was little at the beginning but it kept increasing until I he got me pregnant after 13 years of marriage. You too can be cured also if interested. Reach him through: (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com) phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanna say a big thank you Neme Amber for introducing me to Dr Emmanuel the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes (HSV 2).
      I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get employed checked our blood test and found out that i was positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employmAent.
      So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get my job training.
      i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors online but they keep on asking for money for courier after that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke and frustrated.
      One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site  were everyone was talking about DR Emmanuel and herbs ability to cure herpes.
      So i discussed with Neme Amber and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Emmanuel so i contacted DR Emmanuel via email ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com ) and he helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and different medical centers has tested me and approved me cured.
      so i decided to thank Neme Amber cos she made it possible for me.
      and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR emmanuel, ill put his details here so that you can easily get in touch wif him.
      his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348140073965.
      my Name is Grace from US,once again thanks to Neme Amber. im fucking hapy..  u

      Delete
  2. I GIVE ALL THANKS TO DR ODION WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
    I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world.i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid without going for surgery,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and Facebook page of how Dr ODION prepare herbal cure for diferent king of disease,and with the help of his herb they where able to shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually. Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on thin now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system . Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODION I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true, just contact him and get cure from his email (drodion60@yandex.com). or WhatsApp him via +2349060503921 and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having unexplained infertility problems and you’ve done all you could yet no solution to the challenge. I had similar problem, I was afraid to talk about it at first. I read articles about celebrities who has faced similar problem I decided to discuss it with people. Mine was extreme but I got help when I finally decided to tell people about my problem. I was asked to contact Agbara herbal center for herbal treatment to infertility. I contacted them they were ready to assist and offered some herbal medications which I took and eventually was able to conceive. It’s a long story, if you’ve been there ( fertility problem) you’ll understand what I’m talking about. If you need help contact.( dreka14demons@gmail.com ).for assistance on how to cure infertility challenges. It worked for me and I believe this will go a long way in somebody’s life. Best of luck, My husband weak erection was completely cured with This Agbara Herbal Medication, If you are a Man suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Just Use Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser and you will be completely cured and become a man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know i can not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from ZORO SPERM COUNT and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going through AZOOSPERMIA, LOW SPERM COUNT OR PREMATURE EJACULATION? Contact Dr. Uduehi for a lifetime solution to your problem. I was once a victim of azoospermia which almost ruined my life & marriage for 18 years of childlessness, I used different kinds of medicine it was all to no avail. Until I read from someone who got treated/cured by the doctor, I reached out to him and I was able to impregnate my wife after 18 years of marriage, and am now a father. Your case will be corrected by Dr. Uduehi if interested. Contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  8. This time Stu, Alan, and Phil are in Bangkok, Thailand for Stu’s wedding. advisert.com

    ReplyDelete

fertilityherbalremedy